Question
Posted by: noname | 2010/10/18

headache

why do i get an instant headache when they try to concentrate?
When ever I have to read something complex or long, I get a headache just looking at it, or when I know someone is going to tell me something that is important that I remember, I go blank, drift off or get an uncomfortable headache.
Wander if this is some kind of stress reaction or the part of my brain that has to pay attention is freaking out?

Hallo Noname
it could be due to eye strain or muscle spasm of the jaw or facial muscles when you concentrate. Maybe have your eyes tested first?
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/19

Hallo Noname
dr Bets