Question
Posted by: John | 2010/08/24

Headache

I have now had ct scan,neck xray,been to eye specialst who looks at vessels and into brain etc,and all is ok.Still have bad headaches in right side of head at the back.

Am told I have pulled or torn a muscle at top of neck near vertabre and it needs time to heal what do you think have now been off gym for 5 weeks.

Will this get better.

Your thoughts

John

Hallo John
Have you seen a physiotherapist - often they need to treat a trigger point in the muscle with traction, inteference or infra red and massage?
Triggerpoints can cause severe headache or cause symptoms down the arms.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/24

Hallo John