Posted by: John | 2010-08-14

I wrote to you on th 21 July re pain in right side back of head since then had eye test all ok had a ct scan all ok,then headache went but went to a chiropractor and he did his thing now a week later with a three week break from gym the headache is back with a vengence could it be a trapped nerve this headache is getting me down as the pain is rather intense.

After ct scan was ok I did not go to eye specialist should I ?

I strongly suggest that you consult a neurologist for an examination and blood tests, in order to find the cause for your headaches. It is however, possible that it is merely due to a pinched nerve and consulting with a physiotherapist will be a good idea. I do however recommend that you consult with a neurologist first.