Posted by: Anon | 2009-12-04

I' ve posted here in October about the incident I had. I was hit hard on my head and something fluid like came immediately in my nose for a week. I was advised to see a doc immediately and I went there and the doc told me that it was concussion and if I have headaches I should take pain killers and it will eventually be better. Now the problem is that its still painful where I was hit and it doesn' t happen everyday. Whenever it happens I get this terrible headache and my nose block as if I have flu. I also become dissy now and then because of that headache and make so many mistakes at work. It feels as if my head is not working straight. Should I be worried or should I get another opinion?

I strongly suggest that you consult a neurologist for tests, to find the cause for your chronic headaches and other symptoms.