Posted by: Di | 2009-10-12

I' m 25yrs. I used to have headaches once in a month or so. Recently they occur atleast once or more a week or two weeks. I only have headaches on one side either my left or right aound the forhead or in the middle of the head (sometimes around the eye). I do not take any aspirins, sometimes when I lie or sit in a certain position then it will be quiet but if I change or stand it continues.

About a week ago it started on my right side-forehead after a few minutes it was on my left side and after it was on my left side but in the middle of my head.

Hallo Di
This may be due to referred pain from a neck or upper back muscle spasm, but any headaches that change a pattern needs to be examined by your doctor, so rather make an appointment for a medical examination.