Posted by: M | 2009-05-11

Hope u well and taking care.

Doc during the course of last week and this morning I have been having really severe headche pain.Where the right side of my head is pounding.This results in a high body temperatue whereby my forehead,neck and chest are burning.With regards to Diet during last week (thats when the headache started)i have stopped eating bread cos i suffer from constipation and IBS which severs my condition so i eat all bran and fruit and a cup of Crush in the morning in mid morning i do yogurt and a fruit and provita and by that tym my pains a are severe.Then by lunch tym i do brown rice and a veg curry or a protein.Is it less salt in my diet in the morning cos i don' t eat bread as a midmorning snack anymore?

Your advice is always appreciated.
Take Care

Dear M
Thank you for your kind words. Cutting out bread, while increasing your dietary fibre intake with All Bran, ProVita, etc would NOT cause headaches or a temperature. I suspect that you may have an infection such as flu and I would urge you to seek medical attention IMMEDIATELY. Please see your gp ASAP so that we can obtain a diagnosis and you can obtain the correct treatment.
Holding thumbs that you feel much better soon.