Question
Posted by: Lizzy | 2009/03/11

HEADACHE

Hi Doc Please help. These days I' m suffering from terrible headaches.Sometimes I find it hard to lift my head in the mornimg because it feels very heavy. When I go down to pick up something the headache starts. The pain is usually on my forehead in between my eyes. Sometimes the area just above my ears. At times I feel like the pain is coming from my head bones I dont whether I should say my skull.

Lizzy

It sounds like a vascular headache and I suggest that you consult a neurologist as soon as possible to have tests done, as well as a CT scan of the brain.