Posted by: miss k | 2009-02-09

hi doc i normally have mild headachs from time to time but they go away eventually, but since yesterday i' ve had this bed headach, my eyes were watery and my back and my knees hurts like the is no 2moro, and when i stood up it became worse that i couldn' t help but cry.
today i feel a lot better than yesterday but when i stand up its like i' m inviting it again my knees only hurt when i stand and my back still hurts but not like yesterday what do you think causes this,and do you think i should see a doctor or it will go away?

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Miss K,

The very first thing you should do is have a medical checkup to make certain that you do not have an infection or some other illness causing the symptoms.

If your doctor gives you a clean bill of health, then please contact me again.

Posted by: Shalom | 2009-02-10

hi miss K, i fully agree with the doctor u migh t have what i sufferd from last month. its ugernt that u see the doctor i really dont mean to scare... i will be praying for you my sister

Reply to Shalom