Posted by: Trying to be Strong | 2009-03-12

Head Problems...! STI... i suspect

Some nusty stuff is happening on the tip of my penis " on the head"  i went to a doctor a couple of weeks ago and he prescribed a cream to apply, but it is worstening by the day there where no pills given.

Basically the head seems to be shedding skin membrane what ever that is, it is red all the time also there is an adour like something died there seems to be warts not sure if that is the correct word similar to a tumor like if you squeeze that nusty liquid come out" .

it is also over sensitive... and that is not normal even on my standards. i suspect the membrane covering the tip is eroded just my thought and observation not sure if that is possible though

this is not good... i am going to the same doctor again today

Please get back to me on this one!!!! via e-mail

I do not deal with male problems. Please post to CyberDoc.