Question
Posted by: Thandi | 2011/03/28

Head problem

Can someone assist me, with this one, something is moving on inside my head I dont know why, and whenever it moves I feel confused and what I have noticed is that I talk louder than before I have contacted doctors and they dont see anything can this be brain turmor, cancer or anything, please assist or is it stress.

This must be a really distressing and unpleasant sensation. Presumably you have been seeing GPs ? Fortunately, nothing actually moves within one's head. Talking louder could be related to a number of ear problems, as with temporary mild deafness, a reduced ability to hear your own voice, you may speak louder., or your own voice may sound louder to you. And Ear Nose & Trhoat (EBT ) specialist might be helpful, and should be available through a good local clinic or hospital

4
Posted by: AGM | 2011/03/29

Pray and ask God to heal you. The Bible says he is our healer, and by his stripes we are healed. Believe and trust in God.

Reply to AGM

Posted by: Happiness | 2011/03/28

Hubby has the same problem, he doesn''t talk louder when it starts but he will have slicing headaches which last for an hour. During that time he must lie down and wait it out. Different doctors couldn''t pick up the problem. He went for a brain scan which showed that there was no tumour, but there is fluid in the ears. They don''t know what caused it but to get it out they''ll have to operate.

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: Sappho | 2011/03/28

It could be an ear infection, think you should see your docter

Reply to Sappho