Question
Posted by: thangana | 2011-02-10

Head problem

From last night I dont feel ok I feel as if I have something on my head and I have asked my neighbour he said maybe its brain tumor it normally occurs when you have a lot of stress can this be possible, please advice.

Well, the good news is that it is highly unlikely to be a brain tumour, though that's the sort of thing you wonder about when you're feeling bad. When we're under stress, and anxious, the muscles get tense, and we may experience a number of different aches and pains in the body, which usually clear up when we learn to deal better with the stress. A clinic, or GP could do a quick assessment both to reassure you about the brain tumour concern, and then to help you with stress problems, if that's what it turns out to be

2
Posted by: Sam | 2011-02-10

Life lessons 101
Do not approach your neighbour for health advice unless he is a qualified medical practitioner!

Reply to Sam