Question
Posted by: john | 2010/10/28

head pain 1672

Thanks for your reply today I had a scan and the muscles seem ok,there is no bleed so the specialist said he feels its a nerve thing and could take another 8 months to settle.

Now today after my cardio workout my head is so sore on the right side at the back I cant imagine 8 months of this what should I do.When I say its sore trust me it is.

John

Hi John
Ask your doctor to prescribe you Trepilene 25 mg at night for the next few months and see if something like Norflex Co or Adcodol helps for the pain?

2
Posted by: A | 2010/10/29

Try a chiropractor. He may need to re-align your spine near the top. Trust me I know about pain, and the chiro really works!!

Reply to A
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/28

Hi John