Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/08/24

Head lice

Hi, I went to a dodgy hair dresser last week and two days later had hair lice. Went to the pharmacy and bought the shampoo. I used it 4 days ago and it was quiet thereafter but the lice came back yesterday. My scalp is itchy and irritating. What can I use to make sure they never come back and even kill the eggs?

Dear Anonymous
You may need to use it more than once, as the nits are not always killed and may hatch after you washed. I prefer to use Para Spray, as this also kills nits. Also rinse your hair with vinegar water, and comb out with a fine nit comb.
You have to wash clothes and bedding with very hot water, and please read package inserts of lice shampoo and Para Spray very carefully so that you use it correctly as it can be toxic (absorbed through the skin) if used incorrectly.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/24

Dear Anonymous