Question
Posted by: gee | 2008/06/11

Head and Shoulders

Is it safe to wash my face with head and shoulders? I have a bacterial 'staph' infection on my face 4 the last 4 months that burns, looks like ance and gets worse by the day. My docter said the inection is due to all the antibiotics I have been on. I have used, antibitic cream, bactroban-which made me get more break outs and are now using a liquid that I out on with a apllicator for acne but is burning my face and is not helping preventing the infection break outs. Some one recommended Head and shoulders, will this burn, damage my skin?

Expert ImagePharmacist

It wont do damage, but may may cause dryness. I do however doubt if it will be effective