Posted by: Madelie | 2012-02-09

Head aches

I am 43 year old, mother of 2. But lately i suffer from headaches in the mornings, and noticed if i did not get enough sleep the previous night i twist the numbers around. Also if i have let say 6 people that is coming over for tea of cofffee, by the time i reach the kitchen i had to really think what they asked for and maybe go back and ask what they requested. Is that a concern, and i am worried about it

Yes, it is of concern. Sleep deprivation can be the cause for your short term memory loss and I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and a referral for a sleep test. This will give a clear indication of your sleep patern and treatment can be advised after the results. Sleeping tablets can assist you to normalise your sleep pattern but can only be used for a short period of time.