Question
Posted by: no name | 2010-10-15

head ache

why do i get an instant headache when they try to concentrate?
When ever I have to read something complex or long, I get a headache just looking at it, or when I know someone is going to tell me something that is important that I remember, I go blank, drift off or get an uncomfortable headache.
Wander if this is some kind of stress reaction or the part of my brain that has to pay attention is freaking out?

It is most probably a due to stress when faced with a spesific situation. You can consult a psychiatrist for stress management therapy.