Question
Posted by: liz | 2009/11/23

head ache?!

I get these head aches on the side of my head and ear. It comes once or twice a year and is very irretating, if i touch the side of my head from the middle of my head down the side to my ear it hurts, but does not ache continueasly like a head ache. It feels like I have a cut on my head and if i pull a part of my hair where it hurts it stings like if i would have a cut/wound on my head, I did not bump my head or hurt it in any way. I cannot touch my head or part of my ear for a few days. What could this be?

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Liz,

Unfortunataly it is impossible to determine the cause from the description you have given me - the only way I could diagnose the cause of your pain is for me to see you while the pain is present.

1
Posted by: headache expert | 2009/11/24

Dear Liz,

Reply to headache expert