Question
Posted by: Gordon | 2010/02/03

Head

in 1997 my sister took hair relaxer &  she put in on my head from that time my scalp was damage i get water like thing coming out of my head then it dry after that it forms a thick white scalp which gives a smelly like its comes thick &  then it starts looking like dandruff but its so Itch

Hallo Gordon
It sounds as if you may have seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp. Wash daily with anti-dandruff shampoo ( best one is Niz shampoo but it is very expensive) and ask your doctor to prescribe Betnovate scalp application to put on.
You may need to treat this long term as it tends to flare up at times.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/03

Hallo Gordon
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc