Question
Posted by: prashad | 2009-04-14

head

Dear sir I m student of S.Y.B.COM, I feel some madness some time ,&  I allways be with in past story, I lough atomatic, I talk atomatic,some time I dont havethinking power, I cant think, my memory is verry less, please suggest me

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Prashad,

I am afraid that I am only an expert on head pain - not on the kind of symptoms you have.

2

My brother of 42yrs suffers with cluster headaches. This happens 4-5 yearly. He has many doctors &  specialists with no sucess. Kindly advise me on the causes and management of these headaches.

Posted by: anon | 2009-04-15

Dear Head Please learn how to spel You will be doing us a favour and safe yourself alot of imbarresment, your memory is verRy LESS??? i LOUGH , alLways, What does ' i always be with in past story'  even mean? it just does not make any sense and always does not get 2 L' s and very does not get 2 R' s
Please suggest me??????

Reply to anon