Question
Posted by: Nicolette | 2011/10/03

Heacdaches

I''m a 39 year old female that has had a hysterectomy but still have my ovaries. I suffer from migraines sins I was a teenager. What concerns me now is every morning I get up with a terrible headache. I don''t have allergies. What can be causing this? Its a constant pain mostly over the top and the front of the head and worsens when I move. Is there a reason to be concerned?

Nicolette

You have an extremely long history of headaches and I therefore, strongly suggest that you consult a neurologist for an examination, CT scan of your head and EEG to determine the cause for your headaches.