Question
Posted by: Dhee | 2008/10/28

He will be my boss soon

Hi guys, in about 6 months I will be reporting to my (skelempy) things will not be easy for both of us. I enjoy everything we do together and I cant just leave him, I mean really I cant. So far we managed to keep our thing under capert. Imagine sex partner also your boss it wont work.

I agree that reporting to your sexual partner can really mess with relationship dynamics (not that I know what 'skelempy' means ... so I'm making an assumption here). Why not try to work it so that you report to someone else - you have plenty of time to work that out.

3
Posted by: joyce | 2008/10/30

My skelempie also became my boss &  we make it work. At work we totally professional.And its actually kinda nice , just looking over my pc &  seeing him.......work is work &  after hours stays that. So think carefully first before ending things

Reply to joyce
Posted by: Dhee | 2008/10/29

Guess you are right I must just call it off cause I don' t have much powers to change anything. The division structure is changing and my profile falls under his department in that case I stand no chance.

Reply to Dhee
Posted by: Des | 2008/10/28

Dhee...Hi!

So then do the right thing even though you love him, tell him that you are uncorfotable with him being your boss, you think it will be better if you pull out, because there will be a time where you will be on each others throat avoid that because it will affect the production and business itself..

Reply to Des