Question
Posted by: Tiny | 2013-01-11

He went soft

My boyfriend and i had intercause for the first time , we were really turned on and he was fully erect but when his penis was entering me it went soft ,feeling a little embarrased i gently asked if i did something wrong and he said no he just got overly exited . within seconds he was erect again and we / i had an intercause of my life .
My concern however is it possible that his thing got overly exited or he was discouraged by something ...im a bit concern .

It is quite normal that overexcitement can result in losing the erection quickly. It could be worth your while to read up a bit on premature ejaculation - where one of the complaints is that as soon as he penetrates he loses his erection. That could shed some light on understanding it and how to deal with that. The fact that he managed a successful intercourse afterwards should indicate that you two are capable of a successful sex life. Kegel exercises could help him to gain more control over his erection (PC muscles). Men with similar concerns often masturbate beforehand to minimize the over sensitivity and overexcitement.

4
Posted by: Tiny | 2013-01-15

Thank you Doc, i was almost convinced i might have done something toturn him off.
regards

Reply to Tiny
Posted by: Tiny | 2013-01-11

Thanks XXX , we are both 35 . and within a few second he was fully ejaculated and it lasted for a while longer .

Reply to Tiny
Posted by: Grote | 2013-01-11

@ Tiny

Shamepies, jammer omvan jou K@K te hoor.
Toe ons julle ouderdom was het ons geleer en nie gestoot nie.

Reply to Grote
Posted by: XXX | 2013-01-11

It is quite possible that he in fact ejaculated as he entered you and hence lost his erection.If he is young enough he was able to regain the erection quickly again and then last a lot longer.
A man can sometimes be overly keen and ejaculate too quickly,not too uncommon in a new relationship.I''m sure he is going to be fine after a few sessions.

Reply to XXX