Question
Posted by: Kate | 2011/12/08

HE WAS JUST JOKING

He called me yesterday telling me that his boss is moving him to another branch starting from the 01st of January 2011. And guess what it is the same branch where his ex girlfriend is working they had a two year relationship and I think I was the cause of their breakup. Fine I was a bit disturbed about this but a man needs a job anyway I got over my insecurities and believed that he will not cheat on me with her. Fine later when he came home he told me that he was just pulling my leg. Hmm I asked him why did he do that and what was he really testing to come up with such lies and he was so angry at me that what type of a person I am why cant I take jokes. We slept without talking to one another and we left for work without saying goodbye.

"I was just joking" is such a pathetic and feeble excuse. My rule for such jokers is - if you're the only one laughing, that wasn't a joke.
It isn't anyone's duty to laugh and treat lightly a stupid "joke" that is hurtful or alarming. Suggest he take humour lessons.

4
Posted by: Lisa | 2011/12/08

He was clearly testing you in the first place. Being angry at you afterwards cleary tells me he is feeling guilty about something.

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Kate | 2011/12/08

And yeah he went on and on to say i should understand that he was just joking why should i accuse him

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Romany | 2011/12/08

Stupid joke. I wondered what motivated him to say this?

Reply to Romany