Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2010/07/09

He wants things to be more exciting! Any ideas?

My man has expressed to me that we arent having sex often as i''d like as he needs something new and different.

Anyone had the same issue?

He says that he absolutely loves having sex with me, but wants to try new things cause the usual is getting a bit boring.

We have been together 6.5 yrs and in our late twenties.

I''m not into hardcore things like wips, chains &  leather but am open to suggestions however don''t know where to start.

Any suggestions on how to spice things up so he will be more interested?

It is perhaps better to ask him what he had in mind. It can be that he has a fantacy of some kind and it does not matter what you present, it will always get boring. The recipe of good adventurous sex is not neccessarily the 'hard core stuff' as you call it or multiple partners etc, it lies in the respect between two partners where both can express their needs and fantacies as well as no-go things and still enjoy sex. Thus SPICe it up with exploring new ways together!

8
Posted by: Don | 2010/07/19

Buy sweet red wine, snacks. suck him from chest to Pnis until he melt. take him inside u slowly,slowly....for 30min. then u can increase tempo now...do him untill he drops !

Reply to Don
Posted by: grant roth | 2010/07/10

me again if you like it why dont you try to do a threesome your man and anther guy let him suck on your breasts

Reply to grant roth
Posted by: grant roth | 2010/07/10

lie on the bed naked when he comes home from work that will turn him on put rose pedles on the bed then let him make love to you then also have sex in every room of the house and you can also do a strip show for him

Reply to grant roth
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/10

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: honiguy | 2010/07/09

try putting chilli on the tip of his p*nis - it works  )

Reply to honiguy
Posted by: DarkSide | 2010/07/09

There are many things that you can do that is not " hardcore"  like whips and chain. although if you truly trust him a bit of bedroom bondage could be fun. have a look at some of the whips and chains idea and maybe tone things down a bit. Instead of a serious beating why not maybe thing of a light spanking.

Instead of seriously intricate rope bondage why not tie his hands with a scarf or something else that is easy to undo, or let him tie you to the bed.

Another fun option would be to get a blindfold (anything will do or most sex shops should have something decent on sle) and a box of smarties, he blindfolds you and (depending on trust) ties/cuffs your hands behind your back. he then dumps the smarties out on the bed and asks you to eat a colour. if you find the right colour you get to eat the smarty and you can work out some kind of reward system, but then ofcourse if you get the wrong colour you will have to be punished. which you can also discuss between the 2 of you and decide what you would both be comfy with.

Reply to DarkSide
Posted by: XXX | 2010/07/09

It is difficult to advise you as we don''t know what you are already doing ! However,trying different positions,different places to do it in the house,using toys and lubes,increasing the time in foreplay can all help revive your sexual relationship.Do you have oral sex as that is also great.
He might like to " make love"  to your boobs and/or anal sex.You might to tie him up to the bedpost and tease him with feathers,your tongue etc before mounting him.
Hopefully something above will help

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Donkey | 2010/07/09

Go out for dinner dresses up in sexy dress with no panty and bra with shaven fanny....

Reply to Donkey