Posted by: what' s a girl to do? | 2009-09-08

he sleeps with an erect penis-

I have a huge apetite for sex and i live with my boyfriend, however he is so lazy to make love, to an extend that he will fall asleep literally instead of making love. I get so frustrated by this as i feel there' s no point in masturbating when my partner is available to give me the real thing. I have suggested that we purchase a vibrator and he doesn' t want to hear it! Whats' a girl to do?

find out why he falls asleep - there might be good medical reasons. Alternatively he could just be bored

Posted by: Mr G | 2009-09-09

You are both not that old so there should be no trouble, but as the sexologist mentioned there could be something else wrong.

Is he taking any form of a multi-vit suppliment? It could be that some of his minerals and/or vitamins are depleted that makes him so tired.

If this is not the case then maybe he is " just lazy" . I unfortunately sit with the situation of a girlfriend that is just plain lazy. I' ve bought her pills (everything, from multi-vitamins and minerals to energy boosters) and also sextoys since she does enjoy them when we do have sex, but the sex is still few and far between... where I would do it gladly more than once a day... or even in a session...

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: what' s a girl to do | 2009-09-09

sexologist - i was hoping for a more meaningful answer - but anyway... doesn' t matter.

I am 30 and he is 33 and we have a very healthy sex life, it' s just that once i start, i can' t stop and sometimes it' s hard for him to keep up with me....had it good last night though...

Reply to what&#39 s a girl to do
Posted by: Mr G | 2009-09-09

Just a question, but how old are the two of you?

Wish my girlfriend had a high sexdrive like yours...

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Bob | 2009-09-09

Jane, thats rape!!! why do people hang around if things dont work out? its a different story if you can see the other person at least try to change or try to make you happy.

Reply to Bob
Posted by: Jane | 2009-09-08

Wait until he is sleeping, fondle him until he has erection then just take him, you on top.Ride him hard.

Reply to Jane