Question
Posted by: KULI | 2009/11/25

he seems not to know me anymore

I was involved with this guy 5 years back, we promised to be with each other 4ever but our dreams faded away when he had to go and study overseas, now he' s married and i' m
married, the reason we did not make it together is that when he came back from overseas he never came to my place then i thought he no longer wanted us to be together but then it seems as if i was wrong coz the moment i told him that i' m leaving him he said why , and he said he was still coming to me, but his actions did not seem so, he says i got into another affair so early, then the day b4 my wedding day he called saying he is coming to stop the wedding, i said do whatever u want, but then he did not, so i was married on may and he married in july the same year, does this mean that he was having this woman long b4 me or he was just cheating on me, now i met him but he seemed not to know me he just passed by without saying anything, i mean only a hallo will do, but he did not, is it because i hurt him a lot or i' m just boring him, or just ignoring.

He has been irresponsibly messing with you. Sounds like he was cheating on you ( he surely wouldn't find a strange woman ready to marry him so quickly ). Be grateful that he is ignoring you, and ignore him - movem on, develop and enjoy your marriage. He's like a car that swept past you on the highway - he's gone of in his direction, and its right for you to move on in yours

1