Posted by: Suzie Q | 2008-11-20

He says no thanks

Good day Doc. I really hope you can help me. My boyfriend does not like sex. We have been toghether for almost 2 years and in the beginning it was fine but the last year not that good. I am sick of making the first move and have tried talking about it then it ends up in a fight. he says there is nothing wrong with him and the problem is not me. It is just like he said last night: " it is like cabbage. Would you like some cabbage? No thanks. Thats it. Do not force it on me"  (his words) I am not a sex crazed woman but do feel it does play a roll in a relationship. I am so mad, sad, depressed, embarrased you name it. Please help us. I am going to show him this with your answer. Even if it is my fault!!
Thank you.

The answer to your question is the same as the one above - men with low libido. Although the reference to cabbage, makes me think that he might be bored

Posted by: jo | 2008-11-20

maybe he is gay ???????

Reply to jo
Posted by: jo | 2008-11-20

maybe he does not know how to -|- or he does himself to much...

Reply to jo
Posted by: Suzie Q | 2008-11-20

Thanks guys..... but I am very clean and always bath or shower before i go to bed or think about doing " it" .... and i am not unatractive... so i know it is not something in that line..... its something else.....

Reply to Suzie Q
Posted by: Tiza | 2008-11-20

Striker i agree with u on your satement. Some other womans doesnt like to bath and shave and they want u to go down there. i can just imagine that. Before u start complaining about your man make sure that u are clean enough to have sex. Am not saying that Suzie u dont bath but its just a tip from the guys.

Reply to Tiza
Posted by: striker | 2008-11-20

I am a man and I had the same the feelings towards my wife. she wanted to have sex after work, before she shower. She dont shave everthyting off and sometimes it gets smelly and sweety. How do u tell a girl those sort of things without hurting her feelings? The best is to rather ignore it but then things happen as Kems is telling us. Please i dont say its ur problem, but to the ladies, make sure u keep it clean. Nothing beats sex after a good shower or bath. The same thing happen in the morning, u get up, go to the loo during the night, and expect us to eat u down there before a shower or bath in the morning. rather go wash secretly before u ask for sex.

Reply to striker
Posted by: Kems | 2008-11-20

My advice is ... move on, it will never change, if you are not happy now, imagine how it will be a couple of years down the line ... at the end of the day it is your happiness that is most important.

Reply to Kems