He said the car is mine

Last week my boyfriend bought a car (audi) he siad it was for me, we have agreed that the car will be paid by him until he buys his own next year, presently he is using company car, but guess what the car is brand new when we come home he will give the keys to his daughters for them to play in the car, yesterday they poured water over the seats and the seats are leather I have decided to shut up and buy my own car next year.

Please advice

IS this the only way this guy is such a fool ? A car, especially a new and expensive one, is not for kids to play in or damage. Tell him that you do no accept this car as a gift, as it has already been damaged by his spoiled brats, and is apparently meant to be a toy for them, rather than a vehicle for you. And tell him that you plan no permanent or lasting relationship with a man who is not man enough to discipline his badly behaved kids.

Posted by: Gracie | 2009-08-03

He bought the car for you to use, but allows his children to play in it? Sorry, maybe I am old-fashioned, but a car is not a playroom and children should not be allowed to play in it! They obviously have not been taught the value of things! If I were you I would tell him that his kids may not play in the car - no matter who bought it and pays for it!

Reply to Gracie