Question
Posted by: Veronique | 2011-09-22

He never wants or initiates sex

I am sad , I am married but am not my husbands lover , merely a mother figure or a sister but certainly a platonic friend. He doesn''t ever initiate sex or want sex and if I touch him I either tickle , hurt or make him flinch. Yet... I know that he masturbates daily he leaves enough clues about for me to know that , it really makes me sad because I wouldn''t ever turn him down , I know that as a female I have a pretty high sex drive but being rejected all the time has made me very depressed, as a result I am picking up weight which makes me more depressed and there is no way we can talk about it at all ever, he wont just refuses to and turns it into a fight which he then blames me for, I am at the end of my tether I dont want to be married anymore, not like this what is the point. He wont Kiss me either except for a peck now and again , he says I like it too much so he wont.

It must be hard for you not to have the intimate relationship with your husband that you deserve. It may be that you need help with a sexual problem but also help with your relationship. It is difficult in this forum to adequately deal with your distress. I feel that you may need see a professional preferably together but if this is not possible perhaps on your own. I would urge you to consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

8
Posted by: Daniel | 2011-09-30

Ladies

If you want to feel sexy and enjoy great sex again give me a chance to make you feel absolutely fantastic! I''m a very decent, very clean white male in my late 20''s currently in the same situation where I adore my partner and really go out of my way to make her feel special. But I''m done trying. I''d rather spend time on another woman who will appreciate a man like me.

Mail me on 20something@webmail.co.za

Reply to Daniel | 1 comment (hide)

Hi Daniel, are you still ofering?? Ladies If you want to feel sexy and enjoy great sex again give me a chance to make you feel absolutely fantastic! I''m a very decent, very clean white male in my late 20''s currently in the same situation where I adore my partner and really go out of my way to make her feel special. But I''m done trying. I''d rather spend time on another woman who will appreciate a man like me. Mail me on 20something@webmail.co.za

Posted by: me | 2011-09-26

veronique....
girl we in the same boat. i am just lucky that i am not lawfully binded by him. still dating.
my bf dont like sex, although, when it ets close to my payday (he is not working)(staying with his mom since he lost his job)(2 years now) he will give me one night only pleasurable sex, and maybe a 5 minute here or there.so he knows he books his " something"  for payday. then always expects me to buy him things and take aways and treat him like king royal. i am used to doing it cause i dont mnd spending on him, its just i never get anything back. he doesnt even steal a flower for me from someones garden! oh and beware if i want sex, then i am a whore and a slut and u name it.... just because i have this normal crave for sex.i wish i did not love him, then i could have left him long time ago. some men just like that , you feel you can hate them, but we still stick to the bastards...
but i urge u , go get a divorce and get a jol of a life, you can!

Reply to me
Posted by: Veronique | 2011-09-23

Well Harry you can meet him , he is on facebook , has 3 accounts and I am not allowed to be friend on any. I work full time , look after most of the bills and he stays home because he isnt ready to talk to an employment agent????
By your statement you imply what exactly?
@ Mark , I feel your pain , its not easy to be turned down every time you make a move.
@Nonni , I have considered it and unless its cyber relationships which I dont for a second doubt ... I would think it was a face to face one. Its not all women its just ME that he doesnt want but he doesnt want to leave either, I am not good enough for him but he doenst want to go.

Reply to Veronique
Posted by: Nonni | 2011-09-23

And when you end up having an affair, the cant understand what possibly motivated you to do it. And blame you for everything.

Veronique, is your husband not maybe having an affair? If he is matrurbating maybe not, but...........

Mark, I feel very sorry for you.

Reply to Nonni
Posted by: HARRY | 2011-09-23

I would still like to meet a man who would not jump on a nice and clean woman after she has worked on his chest, nipples, inner thighs, genitals, etc. If he is not offloading his semen into you, you may start looking at your own behaviour for a solution.

Reply to HARRY
Posted by: mark | 2011-09-23

Hi Veronique,in the same boat as u,i have to do everything and madam just lays back and enjoys.she cant even give me a proper blow job.

Reply to mark
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-09-23

Reply to Sexologist