Question
Posted by: angel | 2011/04/25

HE NEVER LET ME REACH THE BIG O

Hi me and my bf are together for 1yr and 5mnths. He had never let me reach an orgasm when doing intercourse. Sometimes i get frustrated that his the only one who comes and sometimes i fake an orgasm not to embarrs his manly ego. Its affecting our relationship and im getting bored. The only way when i do reach an orgasm is when i musturbate. Is there something wrong with me or is it him. Please help

You have expressed your feelings well. You have said that you are getting bored and that your relationship is being affected. This will happen when your needs are not being met. It is good that you are able to reach orgasm when you masturbate. Honesty is important in a relationship and you should not have to fake it to make your partner feel better. You need to communicate your feelings with your partner and explain in a gentle manner what feels good, that perhaps you need more time to reach orgasm, and that it is important for you. The needs of both partners in a relationship need to be met for it to last. If you need more help with this please contact the SASHA (South African Sexual Health Association) helpline Tel -0860 100 262 for referral.

6
Posted by: hornyguy | 2011/04/28

just make contact with me, i will give you a few BIG O`s - no problem.

nothing wrong with you at all baby. hornyguy123456789 gmail

Reply to hornyguy
Posted by: Shane | 2011/04/26

Its not self praise, it is the truth, and that os confidence, and that what a lot of man are lacking. XXX, dont be stupid, rather answer the lady''s question and give positive feedback.

Reply to Shane
Posted by: XXX | 2011/04/26

Crickey talk about " self praise"  ..... anyhow,it is seldom a woman will reach an orgasm by simple penetration.YOU should play with your clitoris as he is thrusting into you ....this will help a lot.Usual foreplay of course is paramount as well.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Shane | 2011/04/26

I could not agree more with what A man said. I also went thru that path, and now if I might say it myself, I am a master. like people say "  I know my sh!t" . it is very important that your woman are completely satisfied when you done with the lovely business, but also the woman has to tell the man where to touch, kiss, play rub and so on, and tell him were the sentational feeling is,but than he needs to be patient and not just try to penetrate when his gong is hard.

Reply to Shane
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: a man | 2011/04/25

The fact that you can orgasm when you masturbate proves there is nothing wrong with you Angel. The problem lies with your partner who obviously has little or no idea how to satisfy a woman. This is not uncommon as many men are selfish lovers and do not take the time to understand their woman''s body and what she needs to orgasm. I have taken the time to learn how to please my lady and it is so worth the effort. It takes time to please a woman, it''s not just a matter of hopping on, doing the deed and thinking she is going to orgasm, it''s not going to happen. Your man needs to be educated, there is nothing wrong with you.

Reply to a man