Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2012/07/12

He might be gay

A friend of mine mentioned that he had drinks and dinner more than once with an ex of mine. He said that he flirted with him and I told that I had my suspicions a long time ago and he should come out of the closet. Now it all feels so weird for me. We dated in high school and I was young and stupid then. There was a lot of drama with my mom saying that he was gay and of course you deny it all but part of me believed he was and now I am totally convinced. I feel so weird about it that I even dreamt about it last night that we were driving in the car and he told me he was gay. At one time he tried to commit suicide when he crashed his car. I am wondering if this is all part of it that he is scared to tell anyone especially his family who are ultra-religious. Shame I feel sorry for him. I don''t know if he really is but the signs are there and hearing this from a friend who is openly gay telling me that he flirts is a give away. It''s really playing on my conscience at the moment. I''d hate to start rumours and his father hears all about it. He''d be so so angry.

My first thought is, if he is an EX of yours, what does it matter if he is gay, straight or rather fond of lizards ? Is it any of your business ? Isn't this gossip, basically ?
Why run any risk of starting rumours ? Why talk about it at all ? Whatever he is, that's his business, and you have your own life to life, and he isn't a part of it except to the extent that you insist on draging him into it

7
Posted by: French Man | 2012/07/16

Yes Wondering

You are indeed one stupid P0ES.

Reply to French Man
Posted by: Just Me | 2012/07/13

Hi Wondering, I''m Gay. It took me years to sort the stigma, and internal issues caused by those in the ''majority'' ...rumours, gossip and humiliation!!! My Ex WIFE has gotten over it too!!!!
You''re probably one hundred percent right about him not wanting his family to find out. It really doesn''t matter what his sexual preferences are. The Guy is probably having a really difficult time juggling life and hiding from his parents. I''ve lived the fear etc. So yes, CS is right...please rather leave the fellow alone. You''ll seriously hate yourself if there''s another fatal incident.

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: Wondering | 2012/07/12

I am most certainly not gossiping about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would not stoop that low. It''s none of my business I know but people talk about it already. Basically what I was trying to say is I feel weird about it that''s all. I do not care what people''s sexual orientation is.

Ag I can''t explain it properly, just know I''m not some evil gossiper you make me out to be.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Fransie | 2012/07/12

Hi there Wondering

Moenie ''n P0ES wees en mense vertel nie.

As jou eks ''n holN@@ier is, dan is dit sy saak.

Reply to Fransie
Posted by: Lilly | 2012/07/12

I agree with Gracie - why is this becoming your business and yes, if he feels the need to tell anyone he will. I can just imagine how you must be gossiping about this poor man seeing you can so openly discuss it on a forum - shame on you! Mind your own business!!!

Reply to Lilly
Posted by: Gracie | 2012/07/12

If he is gay, it''s not your news to tell. He must tell his father himself. Maybe you should not be discussing your friend''s sexual preference with anyone else anyway. Sounds to me more like gossip than concern!

Reply to Gracie