Question
Posted by: tebo | 2008/07/14

he makes me angry - what to do

we have been going out for 6 months with my boyfriend and im concerned we never see each other on weekends. we only spend lunch time together and then to back to work.

he has a bad habit of not answering his fone after working hours and on weekends. this makes me angry and we talked about it and he said the battery was off and he is not avoiding me.

i am 31 and he is 39 and lives with his 2 kids. him and the mother of the kids had problems 10 yrs ago and never married. so, he lives with the kids here in SA and on school holidays they go to their mum in Zambia.

i suggested myself and him go to the zoo this weekend and he said its not a problem, we can go. What questions must i ask him?
this is because i want to get to know him. and he was saying that he wants to marry me.

he said that i cannot visit his house yet because he is not ready to introduce me to the kids yet.

on friday nite we went to my house and made love. he was very wild in bed and did not want to stop. i was not enjoying at all and it as painful and i was suffocating. so we stopped and he was angry and after an hour he went to his house.

on saturday, i started bleeding. i call him more than 5 times and there was no answer. when i tried again the fone was switched off. my flatmate tried to call him and he answered, so the fone got cut because there was no airtime. this made me angry and i think i must leave him.

i was looking for him because i wanted him to help with money to see doctor. im still bleeding now but its better.

i feel so betrayed and its like im not important

If he was frankly sexually abusive, and wouldn't stop even though you made it clear you were hurting and not enjoying it, he is selfish and abusive ; and combining this with his relucatance for you to meet others in his family, one wonders at his motives. To then ignore your calls when as a direct result of his sexual assault you were bleeding and needed medical atention, is disgusting behaviour on his part. Dump him immediately and be greateful for being rid of him

3
Posted by: I think | 2008/07/14

No No No my dear this man is just not into u, my advice will be to cut him off ur life and forget that he ever exists, cos truly u mean nothing to him at all...I know its never easy letting go of the relationship but believe me when i tell u this is going no where and u'll only be getting urself more hurt each day...Good luck..

Reply to I think
Posted by: tebo | 2008/07/14

im not going for the picnic anymore, because he just a selfish pig.

he is very intelligent but he does not know how to treat a women.

Reply to tebo
Posted by: angry | 2008/07/14

Honey just forget about this selfish beast before u get hurt even more dont wait to see more than this. Im sick and tired of "black' man they (most of them) dont know how to treat their women. Im talking from experience.

Reply to angry