Question
Posted by: lerato | 2010/03/26

he just passed me

I wa once involved with this guy and we were so close together. we separated in 2003 and yesterday it was the first time i see him since 2003 he came and passed straight where i sitted i thought he was coming to me. u know i was so embarrassed by that , just i had a wrong thought i also said nothing as he passed away, do u think he might have forgotten out me that it''s been 8 years or he was ignoring me because he has someone now, please guys, gents and men tell me if it''s really easy to pass where yo ex is sitting without even a ''hi''

Its impossible to guess. Maybe he has moved on and isn't looking form you or noticing you ; maybe he noticed and wanted to be more unpleasant, and wasn't man enough to simply say Hello. It takes a small man to do something so seedy - so this confirms that you didn't lose much. Move on, you deserve someone better, don't you ?

3
Posted by: Patricia | 2010/03/28

If I saw my Exs, I wouldn''t say anything either. I''d probably still look at them, but I wouldn''t say a word. And it''s not that I hate them or love them still. But it''s always awkward, you know. I''d rather say nothing. Silence has a meaning too.

Reply to Patricia
Posted by: lera | 2010/03/26

assuming you have so much more in ur life, why do u want him to notice you? how was your relationship back then and how did you end the relationship?

have u confronted him?

Reply to lera