Question
Posted by: Suzy | 2011/03/29

he is soooooooo cute!

I have recently started my new job and there is a guy who sits down the passage from me who I really like a lot ... he is not the type I normally go for, but there is something about him that I find so attractive ... wish I could grab him and kiss the crap out of him, but he is so shy .. and so young!! And the fact that he has a lovely body does not do much for the hormones either ... LOL LOL ... spending my hours perving over a younger man ... not good !!!

For the sake of clarity - are you bragging or complaining ?
Oh dear. " soooooooo cute!" is a symptom of severe immaturity, not of love.
Romany makes excellent sense, doesn't she ? We're not talking about the acceptability or otherwise of relationships between older women and younger men, or any other aspect of sexual politics, but of the wisdom of a woman who presumably needs to keep her job, sitting drooling about some poor innocent down the corridor.

22
Posted by: To Carrie | 2011/03/31

Whatever

Reply to To Carrie
Posted by: Carrie | 2011/03/30

What nasty comments .. phew you people need to get a life and allow others to enjoy theirs. If you have cannot say anything nice, don''t say anything at all. To the original poster : Suzy there is nothing wrong with fancying a man younger than you. Don''t take too much notice of the nasty comments posted here _ I am sure of these women would love to get their hands on a younger man, but more than likely don''t stand a chance ... enjoy the attentions of the younger man and flirt if you want to, but don''t allow it to go further than that! Shame I feel so sorry for some of the posters above who seem so bitter and unhappy ...!!

Reply to Carrie
Posted by: Mercy? | 2011/03/30

Suzy, go for it, 3 years is nothing.

" Say that you''ll be mine, all the time"  : )

On a totally unrelated but interesting note, I am beginning to really enjoy Creedence Clear Water Revival, they rock I remember them being out here and I missed their concert, that makes me sad : (

Reply to Mercy?
Posted by: Gert | 2011/03/30

Suzy mail me gert.gert05 at gmail dot com

Reply to Gert
Posted by: WT? | 2011/03/30

Me and SUZY, why don''t you two get together and go to the high school during break time and perve on some boys. Freaks
Take " Woman"  with you, maybe one of her son''s friends will appreciate it if she could teach them a few things........

Reply to WT?
Posted by: Star | 2011/03/30

If I am acting like an asshole then you must be acting like a very mature independant woman who does not sit and look at a man all day when she is suppose to be working and who does not post on a forum like this and waste the shrinks time when there are people out there with real problems. But wait you are not that are you, instead you are silly with a small limited mind, shame I feel sorry for this oh so gorgeous hot young man.

Reply to Star
Posted by: Me | 2011/03/30

Wow hiehiehie...more going on here than MT...HAHAHA..
Susy, enjoy girl, and dont get upset it does not suit you okay hun..mwa!

Reply to Me
Posted by: SUZY | 2011/03/30

AND YOU STOP ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE!!

Reply to SUZY
Posted by: Star | 2011/03/30

No need to be rude you are 25 years old after all, your post was not there when I started typing. So now you say what is the problem with 3 years but in your post you say " and so young" ... Grow up and do your job...

Reply to Star
Posted by: suzy | 2011/03/30

cant u read ... i am 28 he is 25 ....

Reply to suzy
Posted by: Suzy | 2011/03/30

I am 28 he is 25 .... WTF is the problem with three years???

Reply to Suzy
Posted by: Star | 2011/03/30

Suzy are you there, as you have not yet answered the question about your age as that would explain alot, and come on be honest.

My 2 cents:

Be grateful you have a job and stop oogling this dude and get on with what you get paid to do.
Another thing, there is nothing wrong with oogling but please do not tell anyone about it as it only makes you seem desperate and imature.
And lastely if he was attaracted to you he would most likely have approached you already if he has not then you know what to do...

Reply to Star
Posted by: WT? | 2011/03/30

You obviously have aot of time to sit and contradict yourself. Whi is WTF?
Stop looking for conflict.

Reply to WT?
Posted by: Woman | 2011/03/30

Yes, so what precisely are you getting at WTF? I agree, WTF? It was a reply to Romany''s post. WTF did you not understand? Did you only read my posts WTF, or did you at least read the others too?

In case you did not understand

Romany asked if I had sons. I answered in the affirmative.

Romany asked: " Have you ever see an old "  mutton dressed as lamb"  women perving on a young man? If you did not, imagine it and decide if it is nice picture for you?" 

I answered: " And looking is not touching. Fantasy is not reality." 

and with regards to "  If the guy is keen, there is a hell of a lot he can learn from an older female lover." 

I was talking about consensual sex between to adults.

WTF are you thinking of WTF? I guess you like stirring don''t you?

I agree with you - WTF???

Reply to Woman
Posted by: WT? | 2011/03/30

" If the guy is keen, there is a hell of a lot he can learn from an older female lover." 

Then in next post 

I have two sons. And looking is not touching. Fantasy is not reality.

????

Reply to WT?
Posted by: Woman | 2011/03/30

Romany, in fact I have two sons. And looking is not touching. Fantasy is not reality.

And this is not about *your* age, this is about the woman who wrote in. This woman is not talking about someone she saw in the school yard, she''s talking about someone she works with. Therefore one must assume he is over 18 at least! She also did not say how old she is. So you don''t know what the age difference is.

And FYI, when my sons start having sex, I would love for them to gain the experience an older woman, she might teach them a few things! And that would make my future daughter-in-law a very happy person.

We are allowed to not agree, you know, no reason to throw your toys out the cot.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Romany | 2011/03/30

Sorry, did I tell you my age at any time?
Have you ever see an old " mutton dressed as lamb"  women perving on a young man? If you did not, imagine it and decide if it is nice picture for you?
Do you have a young son? Would you like one of your friends perving on him<  Maybe even share some of her " experience"  with him? Give him some " sex" ?
Don''t bring men in here, that is not what this is about in this instance.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Woman | 2011/03/30

Sorry, Romany, I don''t agree. I don''t see many young women who sleep with older men who are scarred. Many of them are happy and well satisfied. This is probably because the older man is better experienced sexually and emotionally than his younger counterparts. So are women.

If the guy is keen, there is a hell of a lot he can learn from an older female lover.

Older women can perve as much as they want. Older men do, and the young girls are mostly ego-stroked by this. Many, many guys who have slept with older women count the experience as some of the best sex they''ve ever had.

Don''t diss older women, one day you will be one, remember.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Romany | 2011/03/30

Well done for getting a job!!! Now concentrate on what you are getting paid for.
Old women should behave and not perve over young men.
You will scar the boy for life.

Reply to Romany

Posted by: Mercy? | 2011/03/29

Jump him Suzy, you know you want to, find a good moment drag him into the toilet or open meeting room and just lay a nice big smooch right on him. There is only one thing that would stop some fun, and that''s if he prefers his own sex. IF he is straight and you don''t mind spending fun time with your sex, that could make it even better....grab the first bisexual woman you can find and get her involved as well!

Well there we go the fcuk is over the fun is through and what are we left with? Guilty conscience maybe if you still have one or just the uncontrollable desire to do it all over again, unless your boss walked in and fired you, or got involved and made it way to wicked to continue working there (once again that would be a conscience thing)

I love the name Suzy, seriously almost as much as Angie, pretty close but Suzy always wins in my books, its so simple yet so sexy yet so cute 4 words one name....it just does it for me, and that''s why I replied to this post, plus I am listening to Suzy Q by
Creedence Clear water Revival.

Reply to Mercy?
Posted by: Even Song | 2011/03/29

And you would like our advice/comments on what aspect.............?

Reply to Even Song