Question
Posted by: Mommy4one | 2011-04-06

he is not ready

We have been together for 6 years now.and everytime i talk about marriage he says he is not ready.He always has an excuse why we cant get married now.we have a daughter 6months.Im not in a rush but the fact that he never mentions it makes me think hes still looking for something else.Plus his parents dont like me.His mom thinks he should marry coloured girl.im black.I know he never want to disapoint his parents.I think of letting go sometimes.he onece said he wont marry me if his parents dont like me.now he says it has changed.but it doesnt look like it.

This is a familiar trap some women let themselves into. If he is already getting everything he wants from a relationship ( free sex, cooking, cleaning, etc ) why on earth would he want to get married ? Women get married because they want to get married, men get married for regular sex and someone to look after him. It was not wise to have a child with him its unlikely to help. And if his parents don't want him to marry you, for whatever reason, and he tends to do as they wish, this relationship isn't going anywhere, is it ? Couples counselling might help you both to clarify what's going on, but it doesn't sound promising.

4
Posted by: Mommy4one | 2011-04-07

you really are pathetic yazi.You must sort out this mental problem you have.evryone post here and doc dnt have a problem with that.who are you.nxa.thax lol

Reply to Mommy4one
Posted by: Lol | 2011-04-07

Ntla pathetic - you are pathetic indeed. Lady we all make mistakes, either move on or stay on is you choice.

Reply to Lol
Posted by: Pathetic | 2011-04-06

This is just as old as the oaks, that''s what men are like. Same old tired boring story being relived by multitudes over and over and over again.

Are you mentally ill? Do you know anyone who is that needs help?
This doesn''t seem to be a mental health problem why do you post here?

Reply to Pathetic