Question
Posted by: D | 2010-10-28

he is not normally what I go for

Hi, I have met this really great guy. I have never gone out with someone like this, he is 7 years older than me, not good looking at all, same height as me, very intelligent and very rich. We get on really well and like the same things, but I am sort of embarrassed to introduce him to anyone especially my colleagues. He is not the kind of guy I normally go for and dont want to be pulled by the money either. But we really have fun together. Confused!

As we grow up, we tend to get better at recognizing and appreciating the Character of a person rather than only the looks. Some of the most marvellous people I've known in my life were rather ugly in a purely physical sense.
Sounds like youi've not quite completed that growing process, if you're so worried about what your colleagues will think. This suggests a focus more on the trophy aspect of a bf than on a true relationship.

5
Posted by: XXX | 2010-10-28

As long as you enjoy his company then go for it.Be careful about the " money"  not being the deciding factor !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: > _<  | 2010-10-28

" not that good looking" 

you judge a book by its cover?

your vain.

Reply to &gt&nbsp;_&lt&nbsp;
Posted by: top | 2010-10-28

All i want to know is if he was intelligent but not rich and not good looking will you still be with him? most of the time this kind of relationships are based on money, when money disappear will you still stay?

Reply to top
Posted by: CS01 | 2010-10-28

How can you be so superficial? You sound very immature. It seems the " usual kind of guys you go for"  hasn''t really worked out it the past has it?

Look past his physical attributes, look at who he is and how he treats you. Who cares what your colleagues think, make up your own mind.

Reply to CS01