Posted by: Bearer of sad news | 2013-01-22

He is gone to a better place

It is with great sadness to inform you that one of our former active members is no longer with us. Affectionately known as Showerhead, the dude sadly passed away yesterday afternoon after a long illness. Most of you questioned his disapperance about a year ago after he was not as participative as we all grew to know and love him here on the forum. He was not feeling well and his condition worsened with time, till he lost the battle to his illness. May his departed soul rest in peace. He will be solely missed #sad

Posted by: Me. | 2013-01-24

Some ppl are really crazy u know Temba!!

or maybe they bored

Reply to Me.
Posted by: T | 2013-01-23

Hee banna! I give up on people with zero lives - how do you begin to conceptualise lying about the DEATH of a human being? Glad he''s alive and well.

Reply to T
Posted by: Me. | 2013-01-23

But in anycase maybe the name ShowerHead is dead after a long illness whatever but the person behind that name is well, alive and kicking I acutally spoke to him.

Reply to Me.
Posted by: Me. | 2013-01-23

Temba you want to say Player and ShowerHead is one and the same?

Reply to Me.
Posted by: Temba | 2013-01-23

Hawu guys but Showerhead has been dead for months nje. When was the last time he used that nic? He killed that nic long time ago and was using a new nic named P.......r.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Me. | 2013-01-23

Bearer is lying!!

I dont know why he/she would lye about something like this, uyahlola yaz!!

Reply to Me.
Posted by: Amasi | 2013-01-23

Me. If he is no more, then there wont be any reply even when he is sick.

As you know his real name, start to google him and check where he works or stay. The you can check his name at CIPC to confirm if he has any company/CC registered in his name and using that for more details.
Using his name again you can check facebook profile  OK as he was a commentator here he could have a profile unless it is set to " unsearchable" .

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Me. | 2013-01-23

No reply yet.

Reply to Me.
Posted by: is it true | 2013-01-23

That is really sad news. Me did you find anyhing?

Reply to is it true
Posted by: Creamy Sparkle | 2013-01-22

My sincere condolences to his family..
May his soul rest in peace..

Reply to Creamy Sparkle
Posted by: Lenzo | 2013-01-22

Haaaau, Bearer I hope you are not lying neh. This is sad news indeed. I am actually tired to hear bad news. Aish..

Reply to Lenzo
Posted by: Amasi | 2013-01-22

That is bad news, you know it will never be known when one of us depart as we dont know each other.

May his soul rest in peace.

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Me. | 2013-01-22

I had his pesonall e-mail, I just sent him mail now maybe he will respond, if he doesnt then I take it Bearer is not lying and May his soul rest in peace.

And if you not lying, thank you for letting us know.

Reply to Me.
Posted by: MABEBEZA | 2013-01-22

Posted by: Pie | 2013-01-22

Nkosi yami................kodwa ke knowing showerhead(on the forum ofcourse) he was happy to leave and we know he is free from the pain as it clearly shows he was suffering. May he peacefully rest. Should you be lying( I am not saying you are) as they did in the other forum sometime last year, God will punish you bearer.

Reply to Pie