Question
Posted by: Ann | 2012/06/07

He is confusing me

I am in a relationship that i can see clearly that its the opposite of what i want.The man does not seem to care as he is able to take a day or two without talking to me on a phone as we are not staying together.He can maybe send an sms or text in whatsapp saying he miss n loves me.If i will respond back saying i love n miss you too he will ask me to drive to his place for sex or to come and pick me up.

I do not want to entertain this bad habit of him so i want to end the relationship and he does nt want me to dump me he says he loves me and he wants to marry me but there is no any sign of seriousness from him.All what i am seeing is just a lust from him and he used to tell me how good my sex is and he wants to marry me so that he can have it everyday of his life.

To me its clear that i am giving the best that he does nt appreciate and that he only thinks of when all his girls are not available.So three weeks back i called him and i told him that i have decided to end the relationship and he agrees but later at night he called and asked me to withdraw that statement as he had seen that he is going to miss a very good person in his life if i will break up with him.He said he wants me to meet his family and tell them that he found someone to settle down with and he said he is sorry if he had made me feel unwanted and unappreciated.He said he will start to pay more attention and give me love and support that i need.So to me all this is pure lie as he cannot change his habits for me what i see its only that he wants me to be with him so that he can get sex when he need it.

Aren't you describing a man who isn't interested in love, but only in the sex he is getting ? He says whatever he thinks will keep the sex coming.
Don't be;lieve what he says, listen to ( and believe ) what he DOES.
So why don't you just end it, and ignore his selfish pleading ? Surely you deserve and can get someone better than this ?

3
Posted by: Hawu | 2012/06/08

" take a day or two without talking to me on a phone as we are not staying together.He can maybe send an sms or text in whatsapp saying he miss n loves me." 

This is your only complaint??? He does text mos, you want him to phone EVERY day???? And say what? I don''t know, that sounds crazy to me and waaaaay too demanding. I also don''t phone my bf everyday coz I phone if I have something to say. Just phoning for the sake of phoning doesn''t make sense to me. Phone just to bla bla bla? And you want this everyday??? If this is why you would end a relationship, wonder what would have happened if you encountered REAL problems like a sick child, a partener with cancer, someone who doesn''t talk to you while living under the same roof...just to mention a few.

So I shudder to think what you would demand if you were living together - you would want to spend every minute of your life with him, even acompany him to the loo....

Reply to Hawu
Posted by: Charles | 2012/06/07

I agree fully with what the Doc says. With due respect to women and to yourself Ann, i fail to understand how ladies fall for men like these - that do nothing for you but just use you for sex. I am in a realtionship were i do everything for her, i mean everything because she does not work, but i dont even get sex.

Reply to Charles