Question
Posted by: beauty | 2012/06/08

he is a sex maniac

I am a woman of 38 involved with a 44 yr old who is a sex maniac and who does not want to stay a single day without sex.i have a concern because when i am not around he go for second best as i find cosmetics and underwears in our house.

I am thinking of ending the relationship as i cannot stand the fact that he -|- me every now and then and still he is not able to handle one day without sex.So i am not coping well with sex every monday to monday, january to december ,1st to 31

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Dear Beauty,

It sounds as if you find yourself in a really tough situation. Not only must the emotional impact of his cheating be taking a toll but you also have to be so careful that your physical health is not being compromised. Your boyfriend seems to be putting a lot of lives in danger.

Sex addiction is a disease that needs treatment and if your boyfriend is not willing to get help then is it safe for you to remain in the relationship?

Karen

6
Posted by: Hornyguy67 | 2012/06/22

Honestly cannot answer that. First need to chat to her, get to know her and determine what she wants.
Michelle would you perhaps liek to be email buddies?

Reply to Hornyguy67
Posted by: michelle | 2012/06/22

Hornyguy ... so how would you treat her better? Seeing that you are a Horny guy?

Reply to michelle
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2012/06/19

Hey Beuaty - good decision. You deserve better. Would you perhaps like to be friends?

Reply to Hornyguy
Posted by: Beauty | 2012/06/18

I have spoken to him and seem to be defensive so i am considering divorce as the 1st help as i am now having trush and my discahrge is watery and he is not ready to accept that he is doing it without protection out there.

So i wont stand any shit like this as i am very responsible person who takes good care of her body so there is no need for someone to destroy it for me.

Reply to Beauty
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2012/06/18

Dear Beauty,

Karen

Reply to Addictions expert
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2012/06/11

Hey Beauty, i am aslo 38 years old - i love sex - if i had my way i woulld do it everyday. Your man does not appreciate you - although he is so lucky he still goes looking for sex else where. I agree he should be able to handle a few days without sex. In addition it puts you at risk of contracting STD''s.

Reply to Hornyguy