Question
Posted by: Hayley | 2010-10-01

He doesn''t want children

My boyfriend of 4 years doesn''t want children &  I do. What should we do now?

You need to talk it out, maybe wih the assistance of a couples counsellor. Does he not want to have children RIGHT NOW, or does he not want to have them EVER ?

5
Posted by: Has | 2010-10-04

He has said that he doesn''t want to marry me until I have made peace with the fact that he doesn''t want children EVER.

Reply to Has
Posted by: Hayley | 2010-10-04

Reply to Hayley

Posted by: Me | 2010-10-01

Only you can decide what is more important to you. My current husband also told me just before we got married that he doesnt want any kids. I knew that I would resent him for the rest of my life if I couldnt have kids, so I told him I cant marry him. He came back to me, telling me that if it is so imporant to me then we can. We have a beautiful boy which we both adore.

Decide what you want. You will resemt him forever if you do not sort it out now.

Reply to Me
Posted by: TAT | 2010-10-01

he''s not married to you maybe that''s why he doesn''t want to start family with you.

Reply to TAT