Question
Posted by: jay | 2009/11/01

he doesn' t want 2

my Bf n I have been together 4 2years.
his previous relationship lasted 4years and was engaged.she broke off the engagement and broke his heart.
he says that he doesn' t want 2ask me coz he' s scared Ill say no. I,v told him countless times I' m ready and I want to get engaged. he says he wants to marry me but he' s not ready coz he has to develop the want to again. is it just me or is he just not interested?? he really seems 2 b committed to me. I' ve spoken 2 him about my feelings many times but he just gets angry and changes subject.
help!!

Sounds like an unnecessarily complex story on his side. WOuld it be worth considering some sessions for the pair of you with a couples counsellor ?

2
Posted by: ali | 2009/11/02

ja, go for couple therapy.
tell him how much you love him, but what you need

Reply to ali