Question
Posted by: Destiny | 2011-02-28

He does not want kids and I think I cant consive

I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. 8 months letter I had an Ectopic Pregnancy. 1 month later I had the Laparascopy / Hysteroscopy. Eventually I noticed my period for the 1st time in 7 Months. I have been trying since 2007 to date. My mind tells me I cant consive. Two Gynae addvised to go for infertility testi as my wall has thinned out from excessive cleansing during the miscarriages. My Partner shocked me to tell me He does not want kids. I am 30 He is 43. What if science tests results indicate I cant fall pregnant and few years later I do. with a man who does not want kids

If you have decide not to have children, then the best thing is to use contraception. This is the only way to avoid the small chance of falling pregnant even though the tests say you cannot.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-03-01