Question
Posted by: Smah | 2011/03/14

He demands money

We r both unemployed but he demands money from me, he doesnt look for a job bt we''ve got a baby on the way. Iv tried talking to him but no changes so far. I provide myself with everything even when I go visit him I must bring myself something to eat. This is breaking me especially when he doesnt even give me the intimacy I need, theres jst no kissing no cuddling n no satisfaction when it comes to sex...his reason is always frustration from his unemployment. Im stressed, unhappy &  miserable.
Please help.

If he demands money, tell him you don['t have any to spare, especially as he made you pregnant. See a counsellor and look after yourself and your baby ; this surly selfish kid isn't mature enough or man enough to be a lover or a father, from the sound of it

4
Posted by: Liza | 2011/03/14

I do not agree with Truth. It is DEFINITELY unreasonable for him to expect you to give him money - specifically because he''s not even looking for a job and just expects handouts. Also because you are pregnant and need to make some provision for the future of your child since he definitely won''t be doing anything of the kind.

As for the intimacy problems - I can understand that stress is usually a big factor BUT since he doesn''t even bother to call to find out how you''re doing - are you absolutely sure he isn''t cheating on you? His disinterest is a BIG warning flag that he could have someone else on the sidelines. Don''t leave yourself open to his emotional abuse any longer. He can only do it for as long as you allow him to.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Truth | 2011/03/14

As you are unemployed and pregnant were are you obtaining food shelter and clothing from?
As you have food/money would it be unreasonable for him to expect you to share with him. After all that is what you are expecting from him if he had a job?
He has given a reasonable explanation of your intimacy problems given the circumstances.

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Happiness | 2011/03/14

So what exactly are you benefiting from the relationship?

Reply to Happiness