Question
Posted by: Leleti | 2012/09/18

He Changed after Having sex

I met this Guy on the internet and we clicked from the start he wouldnt go hours without hearing my voice.we agreed on Leaving the Dating site because we''ve got what we wanted. We''ve been dating for 8 Months now but we had only one sexual contact and after that I noticed that He is not the same Guy I used to know because he doesnt do the things he used to do and he is Back on the dating site we met I know this because he is checking up on my friends there when I try to talk to Him He makes excuses and says He is driving and will get back to me. I love this Guy and I cant stop thinking about him Please Help

Don't ever over-estimate the significance of "clicking". YOu may come across people on the internet but you really don't know them at all, only what they are pretending to be. You began dating in person, but still don't seem to have got to know him. And after having sex with him, he seems changed and elss interested ? Is that awfully surprising ? He got what he wanted. Now he's looking for someone else to play with. Why have you decided that you "love" him ? What he has done is lot lovely or loveable.
A dating site gathers people who want to meet a few times, have fun and maybe sex - its never about love.
You qwill get over this quite soon, if you allow yourself to do so. Often, you cling to the idea of love for such a person rather than face the fact that you may have been used and discarded.
He didn't deserve you and he doesn't deserve you. Move on, and look for someone who genuinely wants what you want, and who res;ects you properly

4
Posted by: Leleti | 2012/09/18

Thanx Guyz I think I have an Idea Now of What to do really.

Reply to Leleti
Posted by: Lou | 2012/09/18

Hi Leleti,

I think you need to move on. If he is back on the dating site, he is obviously putting himself back in the market. Some guys just use the internet dating sites to find woman, sleep with them and return for more easy pickings. Dont waste your time on someone who is very clearly not worth it.

Reply to Lou
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2012/09/18

Leleti,

Firstly, you met him on the internet. How many other woman was he ''dating'' simultaneously? Maybe he thinks you were also looking for something casual because you were on a dating site? Did he ever tell you that he is interested in a serious long term relationship with you? Did he make it absolutely clear? Or did you assume that you were now a serious couple?

Please talk to him. Ask him if he is interested in a serious long term relationship with you, or was he just expecting something casual. You should be direct with him and get the answers you need.

Leleti women &  men really do think differently. We get attached easily and we tend to be more serious about relationships a lot quicker than men in many instances. Be honest with him. Tell him what your expectations have been and find out if you are both on the same line, on the same page.

You will get over him, if he isn''t keen on a serious relationship. And don''t try to maintain a casual one with him, in the hope that he will eventually feel the same about you. You will hurt for a bit, but it will get better and you will move on.

Take care.

Reply to Tinkerbell