Posted by: Girl | 2009-02-13

He cant cum

I recently met the most awesome man in the world. Someone that I can see spending the rest of my life with.
One problem is he cannot cum, No matter what I try, or how long I try he just cannot. He says its always been a problem and the only way he can is with masturbation.

Why is this it is soooooo weird. I am feeling like I am letting him down in bed.

If he can ejaculate and orgasm with masturbation then there is no problem with the physical functioning. I suspect that he has become so used to the heightened stimulation afforded by masturbation that he cant respond to any lesser stimulation. If that is what ti takes to make him orgasm.. and he knows it - then what is the problem?

Posted by: XXX | 2009-02-16

I have never ever heard of men that are circumsized that battle to orgasm ..... simply not true

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Pondo | 2009-02-15

Go get tested fo hiv and give it a try without rubbers, you ll see the difference...

Reply to Pondo
Posted by: Bev | 2009-02-14

When Ur ready + U want him 2 come try squeezing your vaginal muscles as hard as U can + at the same time fondle + rub or tickle his balls. My man comes very quickly when I do this. It' s easiest to do this when U' re lying underneath on your back - whith doggy style it' s also possible.

Reply to Bev
Posted by: WJA | 2009-02-13

This could be a side effect of his circumcision. Many cut guys find it very difficult to reach an orgasm.

Reply to WJA
Posted by: XXX | 2009-02-13

I would say that he masturbates too much.Get him to stop and in time he will quickly learn to orgasm with straight sex.

Reply to XXX