Question
Posted by: Sharon | 2009-12-22

he can do me!!!

I am going to be making out with my ex boyfriend. The last time we were together was in 2004! i have tried to replace him and i promise you - no one can do me like him, he was the first to make me cum (genuine) i would orgasm before he penetrated me, i would climax time and again... the man is gifted! The way he touched and caressed me - was as though someone was whispering in his ear, telling him where to touch, how hard or soft/slow he should do me! i was in heaven!!!

This forum has been designed for professional advice.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: Slutella | 2010-01-09

He can do me too!

Reply to Slutella
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-12-23

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Jarrod | 2009-12-22

Did I miss the question

Reply to Jarrod