Posted by: Lover | 2009-03-05

he asked me if i still love him?!?

Hi All

I am in a fairly new relationship and i used to pay so much attention to this guy - you know i' d call him about 10 times a day, however after making love to him, the attention has slightly gone down. I am still crazy about him though, he asked me if i still love him as much as i used to when we began and i assured him but why would he ask? Is it the effect of sex or what, that' s made me to start being ok with him instead of all crazy???

Sounds like you were trying far too hard ( if it requires 10 calls a day, he really isn't into you ) --- and after giving him sex so easily, he may not want anything else. Why not respect yourself more ?

Posted by: Lover | 2009-03-05

Yes it was wonderful and i plan to do it over and over again with him

Reply to Lover
Posted by: wasitgood | 2009-03-05

well was the sex good?

Reply to wasitgood