Question
Posted by: Malkia | 2010/06/15

He

My Boyfriend of 2 and a half years cheated on me friday. He kissed another girl.
I decided to give him a second chance, as I have never had the opportunity to do so with anyone.
He told me everything without me finding out from anyone.
I just want to know if I am doing the right thing and if I will be able to trust him again?

Nobody outside of your relationship can tell you whether you're doing the right thing. If this was just a kiss, and he told you about it himself, it doesn't sound necessarily disasterous.

3
Posted by: Roy | 2010/06/15

I reckon it depends on your relationship, was it strong or did you had previous issues, do you love one another enough or do you feel like you actually wanted to end the relationship.

Cheating can break you and sometimes you will go ahead with the 2nd chance but then then it might happen again after a year or two then you will blame yourself for ruining your life.

Well one can also say but what is a kiss, maybe it''s the start of a new relationship

Reply to Roy
Posted by: Roy | 2010/06/15

Reply to Roy