Question
Posted by: liefieding | 2009/11/04

hcg levels

hi
i have done a home pregnancy test yesterday, it was positive, i then went for a blood test but the lab said the test is inconclusive because the hcg levels are to low to confirm pregnancy. my question now is when can we take another test? should i go for another blood test - (i hate it by the way!) how long should i wait to do another test? my last cycle started on 3 Oct. Is it to early to tell?

You may have tested a bit early. Repeat the blood test in 3 days.

5

Sorry, I forgot to add that your HCG levels should double every 48 hours if you' re pregnant so they will definitely pick it up with a blood test in two days time

You can repeat the blood test in a few days