Posted by: Surika Knoetze | 2009-05-20

Hi there,
I don' t have a regular cycle and had my last period on the 22nd of March. The Gyane told me that I don' t ovulate regularly and will struggle to fall pregnant. Sunday I did a pregnancy test and it was positive. The blood test is also positive.
My hcg levels is 59. I just want to know an estimation as to how many weeks I am preganant... This is my second baby and before that I had 3 miscarriages... I just would like to be safe..

59 is a low level, so you are only just pregnant. In view of your past history, I would suggest that you see your doctor as soon as possible to check that all is well with the pregnancy.

59 would mean very early pregnancy. My level was 127 the day after my missed period and the 1st day of my last period was the 1st of April... ideally the hcg should double every 48 hours.